Monday, September 13, 2010

David went through the grueling metabolic test...he might have squeaked by with a passing grade, but he Recognized that all his program bubbles were on the wrong scan-Tron grid. Now he has to write a 42 page essay on the answer to the ultimate question. Hopefully he won't fail that too, or else it is time to face the color-stealing, mercenary Dragon Reborn wearing the atium ring of terraport power. Maybe he can weave his way out by Travelling to a Koalic Artificial Intelligence or possibly find a mammal-eating loose seal on ecstasy bread to sate his iPad birthday wish. Which he might find with a Force-powered leap of faith after his penitent prayer to the fallen shaod-stricken gods; remembering to avoid the quiche-seeking shadow-spawning rat king and Lifeless squirrels.

Well for those of you who are lost...and I'm presuming that's anyone who isn't me. I had to breathe through that tube for 10 min and got the results that my metabolism is slightly faster than normal, which is good. I guess that just by living I burn up 2117 calories a day, which doesn't include moving around or dancing (and you all know I can't stop dancing...) So I must eat less calories than that if I want to loose weight, which shouldn't be too hard, if I plan ahead.


No comments: