Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Career Fair awesomeness!

So I went to the career fair today and got to talk to a lot of people. I talked to lots of companies and handed out lots of resumes. I went to an informational meeting later in the night for Kimley-Horn. The guy who came picked out a few resumes for people he wanted to interview. Then he picked out people on the spot from the rest of the people who showed up. The group kept getting smaller and smaller, and amazingly, I got picked! I was very excited to get to finally have an interview. I also got to set up and interview with Hensel Phelps Construction for tomorrow too. We'll see how they go!

Note from Thursday: The interviews went okay. I know I won't get a job with Hensel Phelps, which is okay, because they don't even do design. I told them I want to do design, so pretty much they told me it wasn't going to work out. Oh well. I think my interview with Kimley Horn worked out pretty okay. I didn't do as well as I could have, but I really think something could come from this still. We'll see!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuyeRfeIKew

No comments: