Thursday, August 17, 2006

Animation Program

Well, I am pleased to announced that I finally got accepted to the animation program. A year and a half's work paid off, but not quite the way I wanted. They told me that I wasn't accepted for my artistic skill, but rather my work ethic. That's fine with me, but I'll just have to work harder on developing my art. As you can see from what I've posted and will yet post, I've got a lot of work to do.



This is a rough sketch I did with marker in my sketch book. Just a random sketch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a hard worker, I'm glad your in. Congrats buddy.

Anonymous said...

Congrats David! If I had to choose between artistic experience and hard work ethic, I'd shoose the latter. A hard work ethic can get you by in any field, whereas having an artistic talent is really a very vertical skillset.

Goodjob brother-in-law!