Wednesday, December 15, 2010

New niece!

So at about 7 or so last night I finally got the call that I've been waiting for: baby time! Julie and I drove up to Salt Lake to stay with Tracy's kids while they went to her midwife to finally have the baby. The kids were mostly in bed, but I think the excitement kept them up. Since Ruth had a long nap she got to stay up late with us while Kenny and Tommy went to bed. We finally got to sleep around midnight, after we'd heard the good news. Kenny woke up around 3 crying so I had to get up and help him with whatever was wrong, I'm still not sure. He wanted to go upstairs and ended up sleeping on the couch the rest of the night. I had to get him up for school at 7. After he left I took a little nap, but I feel like I didn't get enough sleep. But I suppose it was worth it, to be able to see little Helen Grace. Tommy was really funny when he saw the baby. He seemed to think it was great and was very excited. The other kids were excited too, of course.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTSj3K1nraw

No comments: