Monday, August 30, 2010

Longest day ever

So in addition to the video I wanted to give you a little summary of my day. I got up at 6 AM to drive my mom to the airport so she can go home to Japan. That means I was up bright and early for my first day of classes. I've been emailing the CE department tons over the summer, so when I went in this morning to sign up for my last 2 classes, the secretary upon hearing my name says "Oh, I know exactly who you are." I had 4 classes today: hydrology, reinforced concrete design, intro to transportation engineering, and senior design. I'm excited to be able to design a steel bridge in our senior design class for Rocky Mountain Conference, which is an annual competion between schools in the rocky mountain area. I'm really stoked about that. All my classes were fine today, and I think I'll be okay this semester. I have one class tomorrow, Bridge Design, which should be really interesting and hopefully not too hard. Then Dave wanted me to go get this new book for him at the midnight release at the BYU Bookstore. So essentially I've been up for 19 hours at this point, although I did take a light nap in the middle of the day. Either way, it was a long long day.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiIJQQkRtCg

No comments: