Tuesday, April 06, 2010

The Myth of Manly Unicorns

So Dave found a new treasure: Robot Unicorn Attack. If anyone wants to play it and be manly like Dave, here's the link. Also, I recommend watching the awesome music video to this soundtrack.

And just an update for you: I got my car back today with the lock fixed, hooray! I should be able to buy a new GPS sometime soon too. Also, I talked to an admissions counselor at BYU today. It was a short conversation for having to schedule an appointment. Basically the guy told me to submit an appeal in email to some other lady. I was hoping he would have some kind of authority to say I could get into BYU in the fall. So now I have to do a little more work before BYU will let me in when I want. O well. My classes at Cal State LA are going well. I finally got signatures from all my teachers to add the classes I want. Now I just have to get a stamp from the CE and Math department in order to turn my paper in and officially add the classes. I'm hoping it all works out. Enjoy the video!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1nCLwKoMIc

No comments: